Thursday, April 4, 2013

Prayer Request

Dear Friends,

Please be in prayer for my husband & I today. God put a burden on our hearts months ago. It is an emotional burden... A heavy burden that we do not bear but must still live through. My husband and I are workers. When God lays a burden on our hearts, we immediately jump into action. But this time, we were totally dumbfounded. We had no idea how to act and have simply waited for God to move. We have waited for several weeks and now - today - we will know a little more. Maybe today we will know the next step. Maybe today we will know that God just wanted us to be willing to obey Him. Maybe today we will know if we need to wait more. I don't know. And that is why I ask for prayer.

The Lord's will be done. Not mine, not my husbands. Where He leads us, we will follow.

- Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment