Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Updates

Hi Everyone,

Over the next couple of days, I will be updating a few things throughout the blog. Specifically in the area of labels. A lot of other blogs that I read seem to have 200 tags or none at all. I wanted to have only four main tags that I used (to make things easy), but then I realized that is so not helpful. So I have expanded the tag categories that I am using. You can see more information about this and some hints to what is coming on the page "Tag Topics."

Also I will be going through and fixing those horrible typos. Don't forget - new blogger over here! I hate to proofread my own work. I am too close to it, I know what it is supposed to say, and I always miss something. Sorry!

May be adding some pictures to older posts... that kind of thing. When I first started the blog, my thought was that it would be something just for me. Then people started reading it. (Thank you! It is an encouragement to me, and it has added a new level of fun.) I guess it should look nice for all of you.

As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope you like the changes.

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment