Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Today was a wonderful day! I loved the people, the music, the message. My husband and I often joke that my favorite songs are Easter songs - See What a Morning, My Jesus Fair, Jesus Saves, and many other similar songs. Today the song that spoke to me the most was sung by an excited men's quartet - My Hope Is In The Lord!


My hope is in the Lord
Who gave Himself for me
And paid the price
Of all my sin at Calvary.

And now for me He stands
Before the Father's throne
He shows His wounded hands
And names me as His own.

His grace has planned it all
'Tis mine but to believe
And recognize His work of love
And Christ receive

For me He died;
For me He lives,
And everlasting life
And light He freely gives.


Happy Easter! Rejoice for He is Risen!
~Kay






No comments:

Post a Comment