Monday, March 11, 2013

Pilgrim Song

So laziness at it's best here...

Go to iTunes, search "Benjamin Everson." Select his album "Acapella." Then scroll through to track #4 "Pilgrim Song" (written by Janice Brown) and press play. Then when you decide you love it, buy it.

Oh, how I love this song!

Consider...

My Father planned it all, ahead of time for me. 
Each circumstance, each step and path, selected carefully. 
When night begins to fall and I can barely see, 
my eyes cannot discern the right 
so I'll trust His perfect sight.

God has planned every aspect of our lives. He knows the joys that will come and He knows the trials. He knows where those tough decisions will lead us. When we are struggling and relying on God to lead us through, we can simply trust Him. His way is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment