Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Like Living in an Episode from TLC

Have you ever watched TLC (The Learning Channel)? It's awesome!

Its so much fun to sit there and watch all of the craziness of this world.





But...

I had no idea that all of the crazy and absurd stuff was from the South. It all make sense now! I feel like I am walking through an episode of Extreme Couponers every time I go to the grocery store.

Actually its kind of like, what's wrong with me? I'm not leaving the store with hundreds of dollars with of product that I used hundreds of coupons to pay for. Must have left the super-dupper binder at home. In all seriousness - the first three weeks I was here, I never went grocery shopping without seeing less than five people with those massive binder bags and multiple carts. It was so frustrating, I started shopping late at night to avoid the crowds.

Side note: My husband and I use coupons as often as we can to save money. But I buy one newspaper a week and that is where all of my coupons come from. It really does help and the papers always pay for themselves plus some. One time I had a paper that paid for itself and cut $20 from grocery bill. That was an exciting week! Coupons normally save me $3-10 and the cost of the paper each week. So nothing crazy.

I also think I may have seen the camera men filming episodes for Toddlers & Tiaras... and Hoarders...

No comments:

Post a Comment